23.7.09

Drunk Potato Wedges



So, last night I had a random Courtzilla Cooks moment at a friends place at around 2am. What we had - potatoes. What we wanted - drunk food. Solution?

Drunk Potato Wedges.

Recipe... ehhh.... photos of me making it... ehhh... these important things become irrelevant at that hour. But here's a basic break down of what I did.

- Washed potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Drizzle wedges with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on seasonings... in this case, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and a bit of cayenne.
- Put in oven for 45 minutes to an hour, until browned.

Make sure you toss it up once about 20 minutes into baking so they don't stick to your pan.

Then, you end up with this!





My friend Ian, enjoying his drunk wedges. Note - the disaster of a kitchen and the naked lady cup he's holding. NSFW kids.



You also end up with a fantastic invention.... we called it, "Ranch-up". Or maybe it was "Ketchanch". I can't say I clearly recall.



Enjoy!

<3 Courtzilla

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!! This made my morning! And since you're not going to be at work to chat with me today, it's perfect that I get a dose of hilarious Courtzilla pre-work. Have fun this weekend- and be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh has made these twice in the past two weeks and I just made them tonight. So delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! YAY! I love hearing about my recipes and their outcomes. This one is particularly scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete